The purpose of the Legacy Society is to recognize those individuals and families who have remembered Child Evangelism Fellowship, Greenville/Piedmont in their estate plans through some form of planned giving, making secure its ministries for generations to come.
If you have already made provision for CEF Greenville/Piedmont through your estate plan, please let us know so we can welcome you as a Legacy Society member.
One becomes a member of the Legacy Society simply by notifying us that they have named CEF Greenville/Piedmont as a beneficiary in their estate planning.
Through God’s grace and the generous gifts of His people, CEF Greenville/Piedmont will be well equipped to reach elementary age children with the Gospel for generations to come.
“Not that we seek the gift, but we seek the fruit that increases to your credit.”
- Giving from the temporal treasures of this life, we give to that which is of eternal worth—the souls of children.
- Each year, names of new members of our Legacy Society will be added to a plaque displayed in the entryway of our offices.
- An annual Legacy Society appreciation picnic will be held on our grounds and hosted by our staff and summer teen missionaries.
- Testamentary bequest (via will or living trust)
- Life insurance beneficiary designation
- Gift of life insurance
- Retirement plan beneficiary designation
- Gift of retirement plan
- Charitable remainder or lead trust
For more detailed information about becoming a Legacy Society member, please call our office.
Child Evangelism Fellowship of SC, Inc. Greenville/Piedmont Chapter is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt religious organization, and gifts to CEF Greenville/Piedmont may be deducted for federal income, gift, or estate tax purposes.
Our name as registered with the State of South Carolina and for legal designation of gifts is: Child Evangelism Fellowship of SC, Inc. Greenville/Piedmont
Child Evangelism Fellowship of SC, Inc.
P.O. Box 575 4 West Main Street
Office: 864-292-5842 Fax: 864-292-5844