Volunteer Application and Background Screening
We are thankful that you feel led to join in the mission to share the Gospel and God’s Word with children in a Good News Club.
Before you begin the application/background screening process, follow these 3 steps:
- You will be asked if you read and agree with the documents, as you complete the online application/background screening process.
- You are welcome to download and/or print these documents but it is not required.
- Please be sure your volume is turned up.
- If for some reason the video does not play properly you may listen to the presentation by calling 1.866.878.4182.
- You will be asked if you have reviewed and agree to the Child Protection Policy, as you complete the online application/background screening process.
STEP THREE: Gather some information for the online application..
- You will need your Driver’s License and Social Security numbers.
- Please note that you will be asked in the online application if you have read/reviewed these items and are in agreement with them.
- As you read/review, should a question arise, please contact the CEF Office at 864.292.5842.
- BEFORE proceeding, complete the above steps.
- The online application should take 10 minutes to complete; however, after 30 minutes you will be timed out and have to restart.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As a volunteer, you should be aware of child protection laws within South Carolina. For details on South Carolina Children’s Code click here. For additional information on recognizing and reporting suspected child abuse or neglect, click here.